HOW TO GET VISA TO TURKMENISTAN?
Tourist entry visa to Turkmenistan can be issued to foreign citizens by diplomatic representatives or consular establishments of Turkmenistan in the foreign states, and also in Consular department of the International airport in Ashgabat on the basis of visa invitation letter. You cannot obtain a visa without a visa invitation letter.
Visa invitation letter is issued by Turkmenistan State Migration service office at request of our travel agency. Visa invitation letter proceedings take 15 days.
APPLYING FOR VISA INVITATION LETTER
Please e-mail us at: email@example.com the following documents and information a minimum of one month in advance of the tour or more if possible:
1. Visa application form duly filled-in in WORD FORMAT by each person requiring a visa. You can download application here;
2. Clear scanned COLOUR copy of the passport. Passport must be valid at least 6 (six) months prior to travel;
3. Scanned colour passport size photograph (3x4) on white background for each person requiring a visa;
4. Confirmed itinerary & stay period in the country;
5. Hotel category* of your choice.
On receipt of your completed form and documents, we will submit your application to the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan. Once your travel is approved by State Migration Service of Turkmenistan, we will contact you with further instructions and email you the Visa Invitation Letter.
The cost of invitation letter can range & discounts applied, up to the services ordered at our Travel Agency.
OBTAINING TURKMEN VISA
Your Passport must be valid until at least 3 months after your exit date from Turkmenistan and must have at least one blank visa page.
Once you have your visa invitation letter you can then either:
• Visit your local Turkmenistan Embassy with a copy of your visa invitation letter to get a visa stamped in your passport. This can take up to 7 working days.
• Obtain your visa on arrival. You can travel to Turkmenistan with your visa invitation letter and obtain a visa on arrival at the airport or at border check points ‘Howdan’, ‘Sarahs’, ” ‘Farap’, ‘Dashoguz’, ‘Kunya Urgench’ and ‘Turkmenbashy’.
Upon arrival at the border every visitor will be required to pay an Immigration Fee, currently 12 USD, For each entry. Please make sure you have this amount in cash as there is no cash point or exchange office available at the Immigration Desk.
Your visa should be registered within 3 days by our Travel Agency.
If you have any questions concerning your travel to Turkmenistan please feel free to e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org